February 28, 2009

"Vishwaasi" means wat?

Most of the people who look at my e-mail id i.e., vishwaasi@gmail.com , will have the usual question as to Wat vishwaasi means? and why on earth have I kept it as my id?irrelevant to my name!
So I thought,its better to share here the reason.

'vishwaasi', in Kannada, 'ವಿಶ್ವಾಸಿ ' is a person who is immensely faithful,One who always thinks that " when one door shuts, another opens" , also a person who is trustworthy, one who keeps his/her relations alive by displaying compassion and love to others.In short, an optimistic,compassionate,hopeful,trustworthy person.


So we now know Wat a vishwaasi means.But why have I used it in my id?
Do I think I m one such person,a 'ವಿಶ್ವಾಸಿ' ?
Not exactly.I don't think I am a
'ವಿಶ್ವಾಸಿ' by birth,but why not try to become one?that line of thinking itself has led me to the 1st step of optimism and one inch closer to becoming a 'ವಿಶ್ವಾಸಿ' !

I am not worried whether or not I ll become a
'ವಿಶ್ವಾಸಿ' in my lifespan , but I am sure ,in an effort to dig an ocean, I ll ve definitely dug a pond.

ಜೈ ಹಿಂದ್ !
Post views: counter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"vishwaasi" Goodone