April 17, 2011

Enough is Enough

Dear Anna Hazare ji, I am really hoping that, today will be the last day I bribed... I am not as strong as you, to fast unto death! nor am I rigid enough to live for the nation alone! I am a naturally self centered family man! But, I feel so embarrassed to see people pushing notes in to a traffic cop's pocket while some foreign visitors gaze! I feel so much ashamed to watch the officers seeking bribe in open! I am too pissed off to see the bloody corrupted political tamasha! Hence, I promise you 3 things, if you get us what we really dreamt of; "A key to a Clean Nation": 1. I will never address u in singular. 2. I ll proudly preach about you to my kids n grand-kids. 3. I ll utilize the lokpal bill to my best to eradicate corruption up to my level. I am counting on you !



- Vishwaasi Bhaarateeya (A hopeful Indian)
Post views: counter

No comments: